Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

If I Disappear: a mystery from an unreliable narrator

 




If I Disappear, by debut author, Eliza Jane Brazier, is a thrilling adult novel aimed at true-crime podcast fans.  Rachel, a popular host of a true-crime podcast, has gone missing.  A long-time fan, Sera, feels like she has the skills to follow-up and help find Rachel.  Sera travels to Rachel's family's ranch and gets a job there alongside Rachel's peculiar parents and odd townsfolk.  Sera uses the clues from past episodes of Rachel's podcast to get to the center of the disappearance, if that is truly what it is.  Will Sera get answers or will she be the one who disappears next?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less toxic masculinity, more community support

Ultraviolet by Aida Salazar is already one of my favorite books of 2024. When I was entering middle school, I read a lot of Judy Blume and...