Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2021

70 Favorite Middle Grade Fantasy Books



Click 
HERE for a Google Slides presentation from Spring 2021 that included books from our school library.  I have added many more since then and will update the slideshow with our newer books from this Fall. 













In August of 2021 I recommended these reads for our 5th graders. These include Realistic Fiction, Fantasy, Scary, Historical Fiction, and soon I will add Biography and Nonfiction.  

Do you have more that you recommend? Add the title or series name in the comments below!










1 comment:

  1. Great list! Your readers might enjoy my debut, The Wolf's Curse, and the upcoming standalone companion novel, The Rabbit's Gift (both with Greenwillow/HarperCollins).

    ReplyDelete

Less toxic masculinity, more community support

Ultraviolet by Aida Salazar is already one of my favorite books of 2024. When I was entering middle school, I read a lot of Judy Blume and...